July 29, 2014

Geese, Pt. 2

Welcome Back!

Sorry I didn't get to post last Friday. Brooke was off work, so we all headed to Kingston to do some shopping at the mall and Costco!

Today I'm including more photos of the geese and goslings found near Springside Park. As mentioned before, they are really hard to get a shot of just one! They stick pretty close together--which is good protection for these little guys!

Well, the weekend went by fairly fast as they usually do. Kevin and I went to our friend, LaurieAnn's house for a potluck/BBQ to help her celebrate her 1 year anniversary since her last Chemo treatment. It was a very lovely day with a pink balloon release and tree planting and lots of food.

Sunday we didn't do anything that I recall...Just lazed about, which is good now and again. I think Brooke and I watched a movie.

We were hoping to go to Toronto Zoo this week but it looks like it might rain/thunderstorm tomorrow, which is the only day Brooke has off this week...maybe we'll try for next week!

Have a great week!









No comments: