July 11, 2014

Scenes from Springside Park

Welcome back!

This time I'm highlighting photos from one of my many walks at Springside Park and Boardwalk in Napanee. We walk here at least once a week, but more like three or four. We go here because it is a short drive from our house and we get to see so many interesting things along the way!

This visit in early June, we saw ducks, LOTS of wildflowers (ok, maybe they're weeds!), a snapping turtle and geese and their babies. So, I'll have a few weeks of shots to highlight.

Well, everyone is starting to drive me nuts around here...If I hear "I'm bored" one more time, I may run away from home (by myself!) :-) I should have found everyone a summer job!

We went to visit Grammy in Marmora yesterday, I spent some time in the craftroom and tonight I have a card class...Yep, starting our Christmas cards already. It's never too early...Michael's even have some of their Christmas stuff out already too!

Nothing planned for the weekend, but you never know what we'll end up doing!

Enjoy the weekend!









No comments: