August 1, 2014

Geese, Pt. 3

Welcome Back!

This time I'm highlighting more of the goslings and their parents. These babies are so cute too shoot! I have a few more to highlight next week, then I'll move on to something else..maybe the photos from Saunders Farm in Ottawa!

Well, this week was fairly quiet. I ran errands for my uncle's estate and the girls and I did some shopping for Brooke's apartment! We helped her spend her money! :-)

Well, one week until we leave for Grand Manan, NB. I am so looking forward to going away...probably more this year than any. We are leaving a bit later this year too, so that's probably why it seems to be taking forever to get here! We have rented a house and my sister and brother-in-law are coming too! Should be fun to show them the sights of our future homeland! Just kidding...maybe!

Have a great long weekend!








No comments: