February 21, 2014

Alligator Adventure: Birds, Birds, Birds!

Welcome Back!

This time I'm highlighting some birds from the Alligator Adventure. I'm not sure what kind the first two are... I was aiming to get a "foot" shot of the first bird..it's got really big feet! The rest of the shots are ducks and swans.

Next time I'll have more alligator shots..almost done with them!

This week has been crazy..we've had more snow days then school days! Brooke and I managed to hang out at the mall the other day and the gym yesterday! Today I had an appointment with Career Edge for help with the job hunting. I think I'll be doing HTML/CSS homework all weekend as I'm a bit behind! :-(  Brooke heads back on the train on Sunday. Wow, the week sure went by fast!

Have a great weekend!








No comments: