November 29, 2014

Floral and Fauna

Welcome Back!

This time I'm highlighting photos of the floral and fauna found at the Erinsville Lion's Park. This park is about 15 minutes north of Napanee and was on a beautiful day when Kevin, Zeek and I went out for a drive. I took lots of photos of the flower garden and saw a couple of little green buddies hanging in the water!

I don't know the names of the flowers, but the last three photos are of a water lily and two different small bullfrogs, enjoying the sun!

Well, this week was fun..I finished a couple of courses: Intro to Web Design and Web101...they were short but interesting....I was required to join some social media sites that I haven't used or have not used very much, like Twitter, Flickr, Youtube and WordPress as well as starting a small website. It will come in handy next year, depending on what kind of business I get into!

Next week I'm starting HTML and CSS..that should be fun! :-) I took a course back in the spring, so it should be a good refresher!

Not much other news this week...had a good day with Keturah on Friday as it was a PA day and we went to the craziness of Black Friday shopping...I got some Xmas gifts, so it was a good day...today we worked around the house...I am still packing up my craft stuff..it never ends! :-)

Have a great week!






No comments: