December 6, 2014

More Florals

Welcome Back!

This week I'm adding a few more floral and scenic shots from the Erinsville Lion's Park, near Napanee. These were taken back in July on a hot and sunny day. Zeek liked the park, probably because it was small and not a lot of walking!

This week went by fast...I've been busy with HTML/CSS and its quite challenging...putting it all together and typing all that code and hoping that it works! :-)

I've been fighting a cold the last few days and have felt so tired with a sore throat and headache, but no cold yet..hopefully I'll win and it will go somewhere else! 

I managed to get out yesterday and do some more Christmas shopping...almost done! Keturah and I went to a Christmas craft show in Tyendinaga, which was pretty cool...got caught up with old friends too!

Hopefully some homework and do some more packing/cleaning of the basement tonight and tomorrow---if I can stay awake! :-)

Enjoy your weekend!






No comments: