December 13, 2014

Napanee Conservation Park

Welcome Back!

This time I have photos from the Napanee Conservation Park, or the "waterfall park" as we affectionately call it!

We walk there quite often as it's a nice size for our little Zeek to walk!

This time I'm highlighting photos of: a waterlily, a very small turtle, some florals/weeds :-) and a couple of shots of the Great Blue Heron...he's the main reason I take my camera with me! I love the walk, but love it even better if I see him (and I have my camera!)

Well, this week went by quite fast again. I felt better on Monday, thank goodness! I finished my HTML course this week and the final assignment was to create a webpage using only HTML and CSS, so if you want to check it out, you'll find it at:

http://smaracle.co.nf/index.html

You'll probably notice that its the same colour scheme as my blog...well, that's because I love a black-background and red and white and grey accents look awesome on it! I can't believe it turned out that well, considering it's all done by hand--no templates! :-)

Not much else is new...off on Friday and did some shopping and errands--the usual...also stopped to visit with Lynn and Dave!

We are having a Christmas potluck lunch at school on Tuesday, Brooke comes home on Wednesday and Thursday will be my last day of school and I'll be off for 2 weeks! Yay! Looking forward to the break, although I will miss school!

Have a great weekend! I'm off to the movies to see Penguins of Madagascar!







No comments: