November 23, 2014

Saunders Country Zoo, THE END

Welcome Back!

This time I'm highlighting the last of the photos from Saunders Country Zoo and Garden Centre near Ottawa. We had such a great visit that day, despite the humidity!

This time I have some more photos of the wallaby, he was up and walking around as we were leaving. I also included some photos of flowers I took in the zoo area as well as a fuzzy tree, which looked pretty cool!

Not sure what I'll share next time...I gotta go through the files!

Well, this week also went very fast....School is going great...I'm enjoying Illustrator and after one more assignment, I'll be done that course and onto the web stuff, I think!

On my day off on Friday, Keturah took my car to school so I didn't have a car...Zeek and I enjoyed the quiet day around the house, doing laundry and playing in the craft room!

On Saturday, Kevin and I went to Waterloo to see Brooke. We took her out shopping, Kevin bought her a new router and hooked it up. We also went to Costco for snacks to help her get through her upcoming exams...3 short weeks and she'll be home for Christmas! I'm tired today as we didn't get home til 11:30 or so...

Have a great week!








No comments: