November 5, 2013

Polar Bears

Welcome Back!

This time I'm highlighting some Polar Bear photos. These guys are found on the Tundra Trek in the Americas Domain. I think there were 2 out the day we were there. One was laying around near the glass (yes, all these photos are taken through glass!) and the other would wander around..they looked hot. I like it when they are in the big enclosure, then they jump in the pool and have a swim!

Well, I can't believe it is Tuesday already! Brooke made it home and they had a nice graduation ceremony, albeit a bit long (2+ hours). Sunday I had a nice visit with my Uncle in Westlake.

On Monday I had a nice luncheon and visit with my two besties--Lynn and Melissa..We had cancelled it a few times so am glad we finally got to visit! 

Last night we had a late volleyball game (9-10pm) and then I had to take Brooke to catch the train early this morning so I came home and had a nap! :-) 

More polar bear shots later this week!
 








No comments: