June 24, 2008

Landscapes....

well, sort of....Here are a few non-wildlife shots that I took at Presquile Park. A close up of a lighthouse, a sailboat, another shot of a lighthouse and some trees overlooking the water. I told you I needed practice with landscapes!

Other News:

Keturah and I are off to Toronto for her school trip tomorrow---to the ROM and on a dinner cruise on the harbourfront---should be fun! I hopefully will have some great pics to post. We'll be home extremely late, so hopefully I'll post some pics on Thurs night, unless I go to bed before supper!

Brooke won the Jr/Intermediate Science Award today as well as getting straight A's---Wow, what a girl! Keturah got an awesome report card as well---all A's and B's! I'm so proud!





































No comments: