January 31, 2016

Bird Kingdom, Pt.7

Bird Kingdom, Niagara Falls, ON


Welcome Back!

This week, I'm highlighting more little birds from the small aviary at the Bird Kingdom in Niagara Falls. They include finches, a dove and the last one called a D'Arnaud's Barbet....I think it was one of the babies from that small nest in one of the previous pics, but I could be mistaken....I don't always see where they came from, but this one looks like a juvenile.

This week went by quite fast again. We are always so busy at work, which is good, I guess! I taught a card class on Wednesday and Saturday, so both classes were big ones, which required a lot of prep! This is my kind of teaching--lots of fun and laughs!

Today is my usual quiet day with groceries and laundry. Oh yeah, I cooked a nice dinner too! Off to eat it now!

Have a great week!








No comments: