January 10, 2016

Bird Kingdom, Pt.4

Bird Kingdom, Niagara Falls, Ontario


Happy New Year! I hope you have a prosperous and healthy 2016!

This time I'm highlighting some more birds at the Bird Kingdom in Niagara Falls. I love being able to shoot photos of animals/birds that I wouldn't normally even get to see never mind get up close to....and my only complaint would be the lighting (indoor-Sigh) and the background and other props that end up in my photos, like the food dishes and the chains (last photo)....oh well!

1st pic-African Grey Parrot
2nd-Yellow-Naped Amazon
3rd-Diamond Firetail
4th-Zebra Finch
5th-Gouldian Finch
6th-Turtle Dove

I hope these are correct...I used their website to identify them!  

I hope everyone had a great holiday. We had a pretty good holiday, despite having to work a few days in between. We still managed lots of visits and lots of food too!

Well, we are back to work in full-force this week...first full week since December and things are going well! Some staff are away at the big Craft Trade Show in California, so the rest of us are holding down the fort and slaving away! There is always something to do and everyone is busy, busy! I taught a class yesterday (yes, Saturday) and it was fun with 5 students in attendance!

Today is a lazy day, finishing my laundry and getting some groceries, etc.etc. Fun stuff!

Have a great week!






No comments: