December 19, 2015

Bird Kingdom, Pt.3

Bird Kingdom, Niagara Falls, Ontario


Welcome Back!

This week I have more of the critters found at the beginning of Bird Kingdom displays...some of these you can even touch as you can see from the 2nd and 3rd photos. Kevin was petting the bearded dragon and he seemed to like it! :-)

Other photos include a white cockatoo and a eclectus parrot, who is so very colourful! 

Well, another fast week at work, which is good I guess! I love the variety of the job as well as working with all that crafty goodness! :-) The only downside of working there is that I don't get very many days off this holiday season as in past jobs..but I like the job, so I don't mind it all that much! :-)

We are heading to get Brooke in Waterloo tomorrow, so I'm posting a day early. She will be home for a couple of weeks and Kevin is off too for a couple of weeks. Keturah and I will be the ones working through the holidays! 

Anyway, I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, as I won't likely post until after the holidays. We are hoping to get to Ottawa for a visit at some point too!

Have a great holiday season! 







No comments: