June 10, 2014

Algonquin Adventures, Pt. 2

Welcome Back!

This time I'm  highlighting more photos from our Algonquin day trip on the May long weekend. These photos are from the Logging Museum Trail, the Visitor's Centre and the Spruce Bog Trail. Mostly some scenery, greenery and a cute red squirrel who was greeting guests at the start of the trail.

Well, the weekend was pretty good. The girls and I enjoyed the trip to Watertown, except Keturah was sick with a head cold..she's still sick with it! I think I'm fighting it off, as I've had a headache for a couple of days along with a sore throat now and then...SIGH. 

On Sunday we had a quiet day at home.....we didn't go to Peterborough as Emily came down this way, so she dropped by after supper for a visit.

Last week and this week I've been planning our summer holiday..trying to find hotels in New Brunswick is challenging..maybe because we're going later than usual...We may have to sleep in our van on the way home! :-) Anyway, the plan is to go to a cottage on Grand Manan Island again in August. It's the one spot we all enjoy and we're even bringing my sister and her husband as they've never been down East before...should be fun!

Enjoy your week!









No comments: