May 1, 2016

Bird Kingdom, Pt.14

Bird Kingdom, Niagara Falls, ON


Welcome Back!

Sorry for not posting last week! I had to work on the Sunday, until 1pm and then had to do all my errands and laundry at that point...We also went to Waterloo on Saturday to pick up Brooke, who has come home for the summer or at least until she finds a job! :-) 

This past week marked a milestone with this blog...Yep, I've been at this for 8 years as of April 28th...Wow, it doesn't feel like it at all! I sure do miss it when I haven't posted in awhile. I love going through all my photos and I even like editing them! Of course, I try to take them in a way where I don't have to edit them too much...just cropping and re-sizing!

Anyway, I will keep this short as we were in Ottawa all day yesterday for a friend's birthday party...Anakin turned 1 on Friday, so we all headed up to help him party! :-)

This week I have more pics of the conure that I highlighted last week...I still cannot identify what kind it is based on the pics on their website. (www.birdkingdom.ca) I am also showing off some pretty birds called "golden pheasants". They are very cute to watch as well--as they strut around and follow each other.

Have a great week!









No comments: