May 8, 2016

Bird Kingdom, Pt. 15

Bird Kingdom, Niagara Falls, Ontario


Welcome Back!

Happy Mother's Day to all those celebrating today! Hard to believe my kiddies are 21 and 18 now...seems like just yesterday I became a MOTHER! :-) Lots of fun times over the years for sure! 

Today we all got together and went for a hike at Lemoine Point. Keturah had to work at 3, so we walked faster than usual. :-) We saw some baby ducks, lots of trilliums and a water snake laying by the water, in the sun...no pics of that! Yuck! We also all went out for dinner on Friday night for Mother's day dinner at The Works as Keturah works on Sundays and we didn't want her to miss out! Kev also made me yummy banana pancakes today for breakfast! Keturah made me some chocolate covered strawberries and some chocolate peanut butter balls...yummy!

I worked for a few hours yesterday as it was our spring open house...It was crazy busy on Friday and Saturday, so I was pretty tired afterwards, but Kev, Zeek and I managed a drive afterwards and stopped at a few parks along the way too!

Here are the pics for this week...another scarlet ibis photo, some sort of quail (I think), a silvery-cheeked hornbill, a green iguana, an eastern rosella and a silver pheasant. More next time!

Have a great week!









No comments: