May 23, 2016

Bird Kingdom, Pt.17

Bird Kingdom, Niagara Falls, ON


Welcome back! 

This week I have more photos of the hornbill...I think this guy is so cool, with that big beak! I tend to take a lot of photos of it! I also have photos of a giant wood rail, a ringed teal duck and an emerald starling this week.

All of these were taken in the big aviary at the Bird Kingdom in Niagara Falls. I highly recommend this place...we've been there several times and keep going back!

Well, I can't believe the weekend is almost over already...time off sure goes fast! Kev and I drove to Algonquin Park on Saturday. We hiked 3 trails and had lunch outside. We saw a couple of moose, but they were not close enough for good photos! :-( We enjoyed the day though being outside and walking our doggie. Sunday we went out to get haircuts and then went for a drive, stopping at Lake Ontario Park and at the waterfront in Gananoque...it was a beautiful day. Got our groceries and headed home. Today was laundry day and binge-reading day. Yep, I downloaded a novel and spent most of the day reading...felt awesome to relax and do very little! :-)

Have a great week!









No comments: