October 24, 2014

Saunders Country Zoo, Pt. 6

Welcome Back!

This time I'm highlighting the variety of animals that they show off at the show they offer at the very far end of the zoo. Unfortunately, there was a birthday party going on, so we had to wait for all those noisy, little kiddies. But, as mentioned, once, they left (in future pics), we got some good shots. These pics include some adults hands, etc because everyone was so excited to pet all these animals! I managed to pet them AND snap away with my camera!

Here are:
1st-guinea pig
2nd-albino hedgehog
3rd-baby mink
4th-baby fox
5th-tamandua
6th-8th-baby wallaby

I'll have a few more next time too!

Well, this week was uneventful...school is going good. Finished a marketing/sales course this week. It was actually quite interesting with stuff that I think I might use! Next week I should start HTML and then onward and upward from there! I've been feeling pretty crappy with allergies and now pink eye! SIGH...not sure what I'm allergic too though! Glad to have today off to laze around and hang out with my doggie! :-)

Have a great weekend!








No comments: