October 3, 2014

Saunders Country Zoo, Pt. 2

Welcome Back!

This time I'm highlighting more photos of the animals found at the Saunders Farm/Zoo....

1st photo: Fennec Fox
2nd photo: Tamandua (he's eating, laying down like that!)
3rd, 4th & 5th photos:Fallow Deer and a Dama Wallaby thrown in too!
7th-9th photos: Capybara (and Brooke feeding it!)

Well, I guess I'll be starting school on Monday! Exciting but scary too! It should be interesting to say the least. I'm taking a Website Designer Program at Academy of Learning in Kingston. I know it will be challenging, but I hope it's not too hard! :-) I'm going to try to keep highlighting photos here twice per week, but the days I update may have to change!

Our friends from Ottawa, stopped in Napanee on Tuesday night on their way home and we enjoyed a dinner and visit with them! This is the week to catch up I guess...

I also had a great lunch with Lynn and Melissa yesterday..went by too fast though. Today I'm having lunch with my other friend, Melissa, who I haven't seen in ages..thank goodness for texting, so we can keep in touch!

Nothing planned for the weekend. Keturah is working on Saturday night, so we won't be able to go too far tomorrow...not that we do anyway...

Have a great weekend! 










No comments: