September 2, 2014

Geese and Goslings

Welcome Back!

Today I'm highlighting the last of these geese/gosling shots from the Fairfield Historical Park visit in June. I'm sure I'll have more from another visit, but this is it for now! I think next time I'll highlight some of the heron shots. I have a few of those too, but if the heron isn't very active, they all look the same, so I won't have as many to highlight!

Well, the weekend was quiet, which was good. I was tired out from shopping in Watertown on Friday. Hard to believe we can spend the whole day there! Then I had an iced coffee on the way home and couldn't get to sleep... We did some shopping on the weekend..groceries and whatnot.

This week is going to be very busy as I have a couple of appointments, Zeek also has an appointment to get his haircut and we are taking Brookie back to Waterloo and helping her get moved into her apartment.

So, if all goes well, I will post again on Friday! Have a great week!








 

No comments: