February 5, 2013

The Gardens at Strawberry Banke

These photos were all taken at the Strawberry Banke Museum (pioneer village) in Portsmouth, Maine when we were on our way to Salem in August. They sure had beautiful gardens...so for the next few weeks I'll be highlighting flowers.

Here are the first batch of pretty flowers...sorry, I don't know the names of all of them..Ok..I don't know the name of any of them but the first one...I believe it is a sunflower! :-D

Sorry for the delay in posting..lots going on in life right now! Along with travelling, being sick and visiting my Uncle in the hospital on a regular basis, we added a new member to our family! Yep, we were finally allowed to get a dog at Christmas, but it took a few weeks to find the right one. We adopted Zeek from the Napanee Shelter. He is about 3 years old and is a poodle mix. He sure is a cute, if not spoiled little guy! I just love to sit and hold him! I'll add some photos of him once I get them from my SD card.
 
Anyway, my traveling continues this week..I'm off to Rama on Thurs-Fri and then to Oneida on Sunday again for the whole week! Then after that, I've booked some extra days so I'll be off for 5 days straight! Whew! I'll need it!

Enjoy!
 








No comments: