April 2, 2016

The Scarlet Ibis

Bird Kingdom, Niagara Falls, ON


Welcome back!

This week I'm highlighting the Scarlet Ibis..one of my favourite birds at the Bird Kingdom. I think they are one of my faves because of their colour and they are quite funny to watch too! (see the last pic)

Sorry, I did not post last week, I was busy with two Easter dinners and their prep as well as my normal chores. I also had an ear ache for most of the weekend it probably didn't go away until Wednesday of this week! Brooke came home on Good Friday and we met up with Keturah at her new apartment and then we picked up Carter (Brooke's BF) and went for sushi with everyone. We rarely ever all eat together anymore and I miss it! 

Work is going good and we are busy as per usual. It's still fun, albeit tiring at the end of the day. This past week, Kevin, Zeek and I started walking at the park. We went almost every night (except Thurs because of the rain). It feels good to be active and out in the fresh air again! I'd likely go all winter, but Zeek does not like walking in the snow...I should have bought a husky! :-)

Have a great week!







No comments: