September 15, 2015

Whale Watching, Pt.7

Bay of Fundy Whales


Welcome Back!

This week I have more of the whale watching photos from our vacation on Grand Manan Island in August 2014. These are all right whales and we saw them while touring with Sea Watch Tours.

These include various shots of the parts of the whale that I happened to catch...tails, blowhole, body, head, etc... I think I will have one more post of these whales, then onto something different..I'm sure you'll be glad! :-)

Well, I am a couple of days late posting...Keturah came home on the weekend and so we spent some time with her..although, her time was mostly spent with the BF. I discovered some novels on my kindle app that I hadn't read and so, of course, went on a binge and read 4 of them in a span of 4 days over the weekend. 

I have also had to re-learn how to cook since Keturah moved to Ottawa! I'm finding it very hard to just cook for two now as the last time I cooked, it was the four of us! I am finding a lot of recipes on Pinterest!

This week is a busy one with a medical appt, a lunch date, an open house at Ecstasy Crafts and a Mazda appointment! We are also heading to visit Keturah in Ottawa on Saturday to celebrate her 18th birthday, since we won't get to see her on her actual bday!

Have a great week!








No comments: