April 4, 2014

My Favourite Birds

Welcome Back!

This time I'm highlighting some photos of my favourite birds and I also included a palm tree! When I start seeing these along our trip, I know we're almost there (to MB)!

All of these photos except the last three were taken along the docks near Captain Nance's restaurant in Callabash, NC. Unfortunately the pelican didn't stick around long, so I didn't get very many photos of it.

The last three pelican shots were taken at Murrell's Inlet, which is a great boardwalk to walk around...Yummy restaurants here too! I think we go to MB just for the food selections! We even tried some new restaurants this time, as well as some of the usual haunts.

When we were in Murrell's Inlet, it was 26 degrees...I was about to complain about how hot it is, then I remembered how cold/snowy it was when we left, so I didn't say a word..just enjoyed it--then we went and had some ice cream!

This week has been quiet as I had hoped. That's always a good thing! I managed to hit the gym 3 days and got my haircut too. Nothing planned for the weekend....so maybe spend time in my craft room and visit my Uncle on Sunday.

Have a great weekend!










No comments: