January 28, 2014

Alligator Adventures - Pt. 3

Welcome Back!

This time I'm highlighting more of the alligator shots from Alligator Adventure in Myrtle Beach. There are hundreds, if not a thousand of these guys in various shapes and sizes. So, as I mentioned before, a great place to visit with a lot to look at. Yep, I'm usually way behind my family when we are here as I'm happy to stay in one spot and wait for them to move or look a certain way or get out of the water! Lots of fun!

This week is pretty quiet so far. Yesterday was a snow day, so I had Keturah and Kevin home. Keturah is writing exams this week and had her last one yesterday which is now taking place tomorrow. My routine is definitely mixed up this week! I didn't even get my weekly groceries until today due to ALL that snow that we got on the weekend! I love winter, but even I cringe when I hear there's more snow coming, or snow squalls (like today)! I just don't like to be house-bound every weekend--but I still love winter! Hopefully I will get over to visit my Uncle tomorrow, as I haven't seen him in two weeks!

More later this week!!
 








No comments: