September 3, 2013

Pretty Birds!

Welcome Back!

This time I'm highlighting some pretty birds. These were found in the Indomalayan pavilion. You don't see them around much, they are kind of hidden behind trees and shrubs...you only notice them when they move! Sorry I don't know what kind they are...

Well, I hope everyone had a great long weekend! We had a busy weekend! Laundry and packing on Saturday and then on Sunday we drove Brooke to University in Waterloo. Got her settled, fed, stocked up and unpacked and I cried halfway home! :-) Sunday I was not feeling well at all and spent most of the day in bed with a headache/stomachache. Feeling better today though!

Well, everyone is back to school and work today and my first day home alone went well...except for losing my key when Zeek and I went for a walk and having to crawl in the window! Oh well, it wasn't the first time and probably won't be the last! 

Also, starting the dreaded job search this week...wish me luck!

Thanks for visiting! Next time I'll be highlighting the orangutans!
 







No comments: