April 23, 2013

Woodpeckers!

Welcome Back!

As promised, this week I'm including some shots of the woodpeckers we saw while hiking last weekend. Taken at Lemoine's Point...probably our favourite place to go hiking! I believe they are all Downy Woodpeckers, except the last one, might be a Hairy Woodpecker...

I'm thinking I should take my camera with me in the morning when I walk the dog---this morning I saw 3 wild turkeys in my backyard...very cool. They didn't stick around long when they heard Zeek's dog tags! I don't blame them! Most mornings we see rabbits, but I haven't seen any babies yet!

Well, we had a busy weekend with shopping for a Prom Dress in the USA...We were just going to go to Watertown, but ended up going to Syracuse..it was a LONG day, but she found a pretty red dress, so all is well! 

This weekend we are scheduled to go to Ottawa for a visit with our friends..I'm looking forward to it as we haven't seen them since Christmas!

I'll probably have some pelican shots next week!

Have a great week!


No comments: