October 2, 2012

Sunset in St. Andrews by the Sea!

Wow,  my post title sounds like a song title! Sorry for posting so late this week. The family and I went to Niagara Falls as Friday was a PA day and therefore a long weekend for us! We had hoped to go to Algonquin Park, but I could NOT find a cottage available that was under $300 a night! Busy this time of year I guess! So, we went to our next favourite place!
 
It was a very nice weekend (except for a bit of rain on Mon) and we sure kept busy and now I must catch up on my sleep! LOL I have also went back to volunteering at Sandy Pines Wildlife Centre on Mondays and Wednesdays...no rest for the wicked!
 
This week I'm highlighting some scenic sunset shots I took at St. Andrews-by-the-Sea. We stayed there 1 night before we headed to Grand Manan Island, NB.
 
It's such a beautiful area and I really enjoyed the heron who hung around the whole time we were there. You can see him in most of my shots below!
 
Have a great week!
 








No comments: