April 2, 2012

South of the Border...

On our way to Myrtle Beach, we stopped for a break/lunch at a place called South of the Border, which just happens to be south of the NC/SC border! It is a rest stop/roadside attraction that includes restaurants, rides, gift shops and this Reptile Lagoon, that we visited. It was pretty cool and I shot a few snakes as well as the alligators below (I'm calling them all alligators, but I'm not certain that they are all considered alligators). Anyway, for all my readers who are not too fond of snakes, I'll warn you now, that I'll be posting them sometime soon, so you can be prepared! :-)

The 2nd and 3rd photo includes alligators that were just fed...you might be able to see some chicken in their mouth! There was a fellow who was hand-feeding them, believe it or not! Mind you, these guys are fairly small as well.

I really liked the eye intensity of the last three!

Anyway, that's all for today. Sorry I'm late posting again--my daughter was using my laptop for HOMEWORK of all things yesterday, so I was relegated to using my netbook, which doesn't have Photoshop on it!

Enjoy and have a GREAT week!






No comments: