November 21, 2011

Zoo Pics & Thanks!

As mentioned, my friend, Melissa and I went to the Toronto Zoo on Remembrance Day! They were calling for rain, but it held off----thankfully! Here are some shots I took within the first 1/2 hr of our visit. More to come!
1st -Warthog
2nd-Duck balancing on 1 leg
3rd-Tapir having a snack
4th-Cattle Egret
5th-Green Ratsnake (sorry to those snake-haters)
6th-Birds having a snack








AND NOW THE THANKS!
Thanks to all who visit my blog! I can't believe my little blog has almost 2500 pageviews! Anyway, I'm giving all my faithful readers an early Xmas present! Yes, just send me an email if you are interested. Everyone who does gets an 8.5x11inch, cardstock (or laminated--I'm still working out the design) 2012 calendar with one of my photos on it. You can specify the photo by name and date of the post if you know....if you aren't sure, just state heron, penguin, moose, etc. whatever your animal of choice is and I'll pick one of my favourites!

Just email me at maracle.susan@gmail.com with your photo of choice and your address so I can mail it to you!

Thanks again for visiting!!
Susan

No comments: