November 12, 2011

A Hiking We Will Go....

Last Sunday was so beautiful that we went for a walk around Lemoine's Point in Kingston. It's a pretty nice walk, but even better if you get to see some critters! Here are all the ones we saw throughout the walk..sorry for posting so many this week, but I couldn't narrow it down to just 2-3 this week!

1st-Bluejay
2nd-Chickadee
3rd-Nuthatch
4th-Woodpecker-he was far away!
5th-the sun shining through the trees
6th-chipmunk, pigging out on the seeds
7th-fat squirrel eating something
8th-squirrel checking us out
9th-another squirrel
10th-a black squirrel

My friend Melissa and I were at the Toronto Zoo on Friday and I took 3 SD cards full of pictures, so once I get through them, I'll be sure and post some shots...We had an awesome day for shooting. It was a bit chilly, but didn't rain on us! The animals tend to be more active too! I got to see and shoot the African Penguins too..they are so darn cute, I wanted to sneak one home!











No comments: