November 6, 2011

PEI Critters

Welcome back Everyone!

This week I'm highlighting some shots of critters that I took while in PEI. The middle 3 pics were all taken at New Argyle Beach, PEI. I think it was our favourite beach! Lots of critters to dig up and torment! ha!

1st Pic-A Snail and it's trail--makes a great background! This was taken at a small beach we stopped at to poke around (name unknown)

2nd Pic-A Crab--not sure of the kind--definitely not a green crab, as they are really agressive and these guys were scurring to get away from us--I don't blame them!

3rd Pic-a Razor Clam-we would dig these guys up and then watch and time them to see how long it took for them to sink into the mud! They're very fast!

4th pic-A Clam-not sure what kind, but he was being shy once we picked him up!

5th pic-a Starfish-this would make a good background too!

6th pic-A bunch of hermit crabs under the water! Can you guess how many there are?

Well, this week my fellow photographer, Melissa and I are off to the Toronto Zoo to shoot some more animal pics...I'm hoping to see the penguins this time as we had just missed them last time we were there..they opened like 2 days later! URGH...

Enjoy!






No comments: