February 28, 2016

Bird Kingdom, Pt.10

Bird Kingdom, Niagara Falls, ON


Welcome Back!

This time, I'm highlighting a few types of birds from the big aviary at the Bird Kingdom in Niagara Falls. There are so many different birds in this aviary, it is just amazing! They have lots of trees and greenery, where they can hide, so you always have to be on the lookout for them, sometimes hiding and sometimes landing on you! A great place for bird lovers!

These photos are of the java sparrow, the scarlet ibis and the superb starling! (based on the pics on their website!) 

Sorry, I didn't get to post last week, we had to take Brooke to the train and then we got groceries, grabbed dinner out and then had to finish laundry, etc, so I was just too tired by the time we finished everything!

This week was back to normal, however, Keturah had a cold and I felt crummy almost every night with a headache or sore throat...I think I fought it off, as I've been feeling much better! 

Work is going great and I am still very busy! I taught a card class yesterday and my friend Tracy came to it, so we went out for lunch afterwards, so that was a nice treat! Today is our usual errands and laundry day!

Have a great week!






No comments: