August 30, 2015

Whale Watching, Pt.5

Bay of Fundy, New Brunswick


Welcome Back!

This week, I continue to highlight the whales that we saw on our whale watching cruise with Sea Watch Tours. These were from August 2014, when we vacationed on Grand Manan Island.

As mentioned last week, these are all right whales. If you follow me on Facebook, you might have seen one of the whale tail shots as I used it for a cover photo for awhile. There is also a photo of a mother and juvenile whale. I think they said it was born the previous year (2013), but was still hanging out with mom.

I noticed on the Sea Watch Tours Facebook Page, that they've had great sightings of humpback whales this past week or so...rolling in seaweed and whatnot and of course, they get as close as they can...wish I was there! 

This week has been fairly quiet..we went to Ottawa to drop a desk off for Keturah on Thursday..it was a quick trip as she had to work, so we just had lunch and bought her some groceries and headed home again. She's coming home for a week's visit on Tuesday, so that will be nice!

We've gone for a few walks at the park this week, but haven't done too much else. Kevin heads back to work on Tuesday, so he'll be out of my hair! :-) 

Us girls will likely head out school shopping on Thursday, maybe to the US to see if we can find any deals! :-)

Have a great week!









No comments: