July 12, 2015

Pheasants of Grand Manan Island, N.B

Grand Manan Island, NB


Welcome Back!

This time I have 8 photos of the same bird...I think it's a pheasant...not sure though. I saw it in the neighbour's yard next door to the house we rented last summer on Grand Manan Island. There were two of them, but I didn't get a good shot of the other one. He/she is very pretty and wasn't overly concerned about me taking it's picture. I did have my long lens on though! Can't wait to get back there for a visit!

This week was renovations! The two doors are finally installed. We have also been downsizing all the crap we've accumulated over the last 25 years! It's amazing how much stuff we have that we don't need! Feels good to purge, although there is some stuff that I won't get rid of no matter what! :-)

Keturah came home for a couple of days last week too, so it was nice to have her around! She is coming back this week too! She has to get a series of rabies shots for school, so has to have another shot this week. Brooke is off to her annual camping trip for a few days with friends! Fun stuff!

Next week, I'll likely start with the whale-watching trip photos!

Have a great week!









No comments: