June 28, 2015

Anchorage Provincial Park, Grand Manan Island, NB

Anchorage Provincial Park, Grand Manan Island


Welcome Back!

This time I have a few more photos from the Red Point area of the Anchorage Provincial Park.

These photos include scenic shots of the beach, sun, rock formations and of course, the critters (green crabs!)

This week went by very quickly! I wrote and passed my exam on Wednesday, so officially was completed everything Wednesday afternoon! I left with mixed emotions...I will miss all the teachers and the friends I made and the routine, but I'm very glad to be done the program and now I can move onto the next phase of my venture! Yay!

I have been working on my own business, which is a web and graphic design business. My webpage can be found here:

 
Please send my info to anyone who might be interested! I'd certainly appreciate it!

Keturah's Grade 12 graduation was Thursday night and was actually quite good...maybe because I knew a few of the students graduating! We went out for snacks and drinks afterwards at Shoeless Joes with my sister and her hubby!

Saturday, we went to my nephew's 40th birthday party..more food and fun! It was great to see everyone again and especially my niece and her family from Kentucky! Today is a lazy day..laundry, groceries, movies and a big pot of soup, I think! :-)

Have a great week!








No comments: