May 24, 2015

Swallowtail Lighthouse, Grand Manan Island, NB

Swallowtail Lighthouse, Grand Manan Island


Welcome back! This time I'm highlighting the LAST of the Swallowtail lighthouse photos...I'll bet you will be happy to move on...I think I have photos from our whale watching cruise up next...I still have to go through them all----about 500! Yikes, I better start that now!

This week, I worked on the PHP course again...yuck..I don't like it at all...another programming language that is so complicated! Luckily, Kevin's been helping me out or I'd still be stuck on lesson 4! I'm on the last lesson, so I'm hoping to be done it by Tuesday at the latest! :-D

Kevin and I went out for dinner on Friday night and on the way home we stopped at a park we frequent quite often, Fairfield Historical Park....we saw some geese and duck babies.. Unfortunately, I didn't have my Nikon with me, so we went to Kingston today so Kevin could get a haircut and we stopped on the way back. We only saw the geese and they didn't come too close so hopefully, I got a few good shots...The mayflies were the worse today...I'm still picking them out of my teeth! :-)

Have a great week!






No comments: