May 3, 2015

Swallowtail Lighthouse, Grand Manan Island, NB

Swallowtail Lighthouse, Grand Manan Island


Welcome Back!

This week I'm highlighting more photos from the Swallowtail Lighthouse...these include the ferry and some views of the rocky cliffs too! There are lots of rocks to climb on, so you can get a workout in as well. :-) Our little dog, Zeek, loves climbing and the rocks as well as our kiddies!

This week went by fast! I just finished the Portfolio course on Thursday...waiting for a couple of friends to review it and then I'll submit it for marking. No exam with this one! Yay! I got my PHP course on Thursday..it's my last Web Design course..it looks hard though..another programming language! Luckily, I have a built-in tutor with Kevin working with PHP all this year!

We got Brooke home safe and sound on Sunday and she's looking for summer employment. Keturah left yesterday on her school trip to Europe...They are going to Amsterdam, Berlin, Dresden and Krakow, Poland. They get to visit Auschwitz, Schindler's Factory, a bunch of museums and march in a Victory in Europe celebratory parade, representing Canada..pretty cool! She made it there safe and sound and texted me very, very early this morning!

Have a great week!









No comments: