January 3, 2015

Happy New Year!

Welcome Back!

I hope everyone had a great holiday if you managed to be off over the holidays! We had a pretty good holiday...none of us were sick at all, so that was a plus...my tummy felt a bit wonky on New Year's Eve, but we didn't have plans to go anywhere anyway, so the three of us just stayed home and played cards, while Brooke went out to party with friends! Ahh..to be young again and able to stay up past 10! :-)

Well, we were pretty busy over the holidays and only stayed home a couple of days. We had a nice Christmas dinner with my family on Christmas day, then went to Ottawa on Boxing Day for the weekend to visit friends..had lots of fun, but stayed up too late! We had another great dinner/visit with Kevin's family yesterday!

Brooke catches her train back to Waterloo tomorrow and we all head back to our respective schools on Monday! I'm actually looking forward to it!! I've been going over my notes and taking some related online courses here too.

Ok...now onto the photos...I'm including more shots of the heron that were taken at the Napanee Conservation Park at the bottom of the waterfall, where the heron hangs out to catch fish. I managed to get one photo of him below with his catch in his mouth---I love those shots!

I just noticed that my pageviews for this blog are up to a whopping 10,000! Thank you to everyone who returns to check out my photos..it's very much appreciated. I can't believe I've been updating this blog since 2008...More to come in 2015!

Happy New Year!






No comments: