March 28, 2014

Myrtle Beach Wildlife

Welcome Back!

This time I'm highlighting some wildlife that you find in Myrtle Beach! Pretty much the same as you'd find here in Ontario during the summer months!

I have a couple of photos of brown birds, which I think are grackles, a squirrel coming down the side of the tree and then a few shots of painted turtles. These were all taken at the Barefoot Landing Boardwalk, which is a nice place to walk off all those pralines we ate! We don't usually see a whole lot of wildlife here, but we have seen cormorants and an alligator in the past.

Well, it's been a quiet week as I try to shake this stupid cough...I'm usually good until I need to talk or sleep!! URGH.

Brooke made it home safe and sound yesterday and on time too! Keturah didn't have school yesterday and had a friend over, so I had a houseful of teens! Lots of fun! Today, Brooke and I went to Kingston for a bit of shopping.

Have a good weekend!

 







No comments: