December 13, 2013

Goose, Goose, Duck!

No, this isn't a title for a new game, its the photos I'm including this week! These are all of geese and baby geese, except for 1 photo, which are ducks...can you find them?

These photos were all taken at a park along Hwy#33 going into Kingston. I think it's the visitor information park near Bath. We always see lots of birds there and this visit in June was no exception...and, with lots of babies!

I'll be including quite a few of these guys over the next few weeks as I have again taken way too many!

Well, this week has been fairly quiet..thank goodness! I've been going to the gym and trying to get some of my shopping done..wish I knew what to buy for my kiddies!

Nothing planned for the weekend...we are suppose to get lots of snow tomorrow...a good day to stay in and a visit to Westlake on Sunday if the weather is better!

 Have a great weekend!









No comments: