July 29, 2012

The "Kids" at Wacatee Zoo

The "kids" I am referring to are baby goats. These were taken at the Wacatee Zoo in Myrtle Beach in March. I'm not a big fan of goats for some reason...I think they are the "bully" of the animal world as they are always pushing others out of the way and head butting each other, but even I couldn't resist these cute babies!

Well, guess what? It's almost time for our summer vacation! Yeah! We are leaving on Thursday to head to Grand Manan Island in New Brunswick..probably my idea of the happiest place on earth! Well, at least in the summer--no mosquitos, no snakes and no overbearing humidity! When can I move there? :-) We plan to stop in Quebec City and maybe St. Andrews on the way there and perhaps Salem, MA on the way home!

This will be our 3rd visit to the island and we are looking forward to walking the beaches, relaxing and enjoying the spectacular sunsets, not to mention all the fresh fish and seafood! Unfortunately, I don't believe we will have WI-FI at the cottage where we are staying, so I won't be able update for a couple of weeks! But I will likely add some photos via Facebook!

Have a great couple of weeks!







No comments: