January 13, 2012

The Polar Bear!

Welcome back! I hope everyone is enjoying this icy/snowy weather we've been getting lately! I could have done without the Hydro being off for 9hrs or more yesterday, but other than that it looks very pretty! I am posting my weekly post early this week as the girls and I are heading to Ottawa for the weekend...We were suppose to go today after work, but the roads are too darn yucky for me and Ottawa is getting it worse than we are, so we'll hopefully head that way tomorrow morning!

Anyway, here are some shots of the polar bear from the Toronto Zoo. There was another one in the back cage area, but he wasn't in camera-shot, so I only got photos of this one...He/she was pretty lazy as you can see from these pics. These aren't my best pics, but they were shot through glass, so all in all, I was happy with them!

Enjoy!






No comments: