July 2, 2011

The Heron 2011

Sorry for the delay in posting! Lots going on! Keturah graduated from Grade 8, so there was a big celebration for her and her 14 fellow grade 8s. Congrats to the graduating class of 2011!!!

The girls and I went to Ottawa to visit our friends last weekend. We had the pleasure of watching our friend Liam play some baseball. He's their star pitcher! His team, the Athletics, won the East Nepean Championships while we were there! Way to Go Liam and team!! 

While in Ottawa, I managed to break one of my lenses! Long story! Anyway, I think it is fixable and will hopefully get it fixed this week! So, I didn't even take any pictures of any fireworks for Canada Day this year! :-(

Anyway, today's pictures are of my favourite critter to shoot this time of year! Yep, the heron is back! I've seen him flying around for a month or so, but he hasn't been to the waterfall park when I'm there til a couple of weeks ago! We managed to be there at the same time! Sorry for the lighting in these..the sun was way too bright for my taste!




No comments: