October 2, 2016

Niagara Falls Butterfly Conservatory, Pt.7

Welcome Back!

Sorry I was MIA for a few weeks...was busy working on a website, not feeling well and preparing my photography for an Art Show that is coming up this month! Busy, busy month, so this may be my one and only post until later this month!

Again, I'm showing off photos of the very pretty butterflies from the conservatory in Niagara Falls...hard to believe that was 1.5 years ago already....seems like we were just there..I love Niagara Falls, it's always so scenic, no matter what time of year you go!

If you are local to the area, the Art Show is taking place at the Community Centre in Tyendinaga and is October 22nd and 23rd from 10am-4pm...Come check it out~It's FREE admission too!

Anyway, have a great few weeks and I'll be back soon....









No comments: