May 15, 2013

Crabby!

No, not me...but this post sure is crabby!

These fiddler crabs were shot at Huntington Beach State Park in Myrtle Beach. There were hundreds of them beside the boardwalk. They usually managed to scatter if they heard you coming, but I managed to get a few shots of a bunch of them together...now your test for today...how many crabs can you find in the 1st and 5th photos? :-D

The 2nd and 3rd photos show a couple of crabs getting ready to go at it. They gotta use that big claw for something I guess! The 4th photo is the only shot I got of one by itself...He looks like he's looking for trouble though! 

Anyway, I'm keeping this short tonight with only 5 photos..stupid allergies are bothering me big time for the last few days...SIGH. Taking meds suck because they make me so tired and I'm tired enough as it is!

Next week, I'll be back with more pelican photos or maybe some moose! We are heading to Oxtongue Lake Cottages near Algonquin for the weekend, so fingers crossed, I'll find some wildlife to shoot. (snakes excluded!)

Have a great long weekend!
 





No comments: