December 9, 2012

The Whale's Tails!

This week I'm including more whale shots...well, their tails anyway. Seems like I got a bunch of them!

When photographing whales, the top 3 shots (at least for me) are: the whale breaching, the whale's tail and then the whale spouting water. I was lucky I guess--getting this many tail shots.

I do have more whale shots, but next week, I will highlight something else for a change!

This week I'm heading to Rama again for a couple of nights to finish a course I'm teaching and then home for a few days and back to Oneida next Sunday for my last course of 2012! After that some much needed downtime! I can't wait!  I'm planning on heading to the zoo before Christmas to see what I can find to shoot this time of year!

Have a GREAT week!











No comments: