December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!

I'd like to wish all the visitors to my little corner in cyberspace a VERY Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year too! I hope you all get a chance to enjoy some time off!

That's what I'm looking forward to the most...time off from the daily grind! Get a chance to hang out and relax and do NOTHING if I want and of course, catch up on my sleep!

Anyway, whatever you'll be doing this holiday..ENJOY yourself and please be SAFE!

This week I'm adding some elephant shots. I didn't realize how hard these guys were to shoot until I was actually there trying to shoot them! I think because they are so BIG and then that long trunk doesn't help either! Anyway, I'm happy with these ones, so I thought I'd include them this week.

They made the CBC news this week as they are going to be moved to California in 2012 as the climate here is supposedly too cold for them..hopefully all will go well for them during the trip and they'll enjoy their new home...I am going to miss them though! :-(


 




No comments: