July 30, 2010

Grand Manan

Today, I've included some shots from our trip to Grand Manan, New Brunswick last year. We only got to spend 3 days on the island, but enjoyed it thoroughly! So, much so, that we are returning this year! Yep, we decided to rent a cottage this year for 1 week (no haunted hotels for us this year)! We can't wait-- the countdown is on---two weeks to go! I'm back to work on Tuesday (after my leave) and then will be off for vacation starting the 12th for two weeks, so we can take our time driving there and back! YEAH! We are looking forward to it! So, while I was thinking of our trip, I decided to post some pictures from last year's adventures there!

1st pic-Harbour where you get off the big ferry
2nd pic-Swallowtail Lighthouse (the most photographed in the word apparently)
3rd pic-a little bird (not sure of the name) found at the Castalia Marsh
4th pic-The Hole In the Wall--a hiking trail that leads you to this site




No comments: