February 10, 2009

It's Been Awhile

Sorry for not posting in sooo long...I've been busy doing my card-making...can't fight that creative urge! Plus, Brooke had friends over on the weekend and I've been trying to get to the gym now and again too!

I recovered from my push into the snow by the bad brown horse! I felt like I was in a car accident for quite a few days, but felt better by the next Saturday in time to fight with the horses again! They were on their best behaviour this week---except Andy, who is always looking for treats (he usually gets them too!).

SO, I have more horse pics...sorry, but I don't have much of a life other than that!!! ha ha. I wish I were kidding...I am hoping to get out hiking on the upcoming long weekend..I better anyway, I'm going stir crazy stuck inside!

Here are some peek-a-boo shots taken the last couple of weekends:

1st-Nikki peeking around the corner
2nd-Fiddler peeking out behind the bars
3rd- Gandalf looking for me and my carrots







































No comments: